Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these conditions we refer to www.winemerchantsuk.net also known as Wine Merchants UK or No Stress Ltd t/a Wine Merchants UK and its database collectively known as “the website” or “we”.
Wine Merchants UK provides its service to you, subject to the following terms and conditions which may be updated from time to time with or without notice. You are advised to check back regularly, as our terms of service may change.
By using the website as a registered user, guest or viewer, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. Please note, if you do not agree to these conditions, do not use or log on to the website.
Access to the Wine Merchants UK Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Using the WineMerchantsUK.net Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot use the website
· for any unlawful purpos
· To promote any form of discrimination
· To promote any illegal activity, violence and sexually explicit material
· to threaten, harm, defame, harass or abuse another person or entity
· in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our opinion) offensive or unacceptable
· to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s records, directories, databases, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists
· to populate any kind of customer lists or commercial information service
· as a source of marketing material or data for any kind of marketing activity
· to tamper with, hack, update or change any part of the website
· in a way that affects the way its run or its performance
· in a way that unreasonably imposes a disproportionably large burden on the sites technical systems as determined by us; or
· using any automated methods to copy or monitor the website or its content or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website functions.
Material Provided to Wine Merchants UK
If you provide any form of material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use such material in any way we want (including alterations and adaptations of it for editorial or operational reasons) in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may share your material with other trusted third-party organisations.
After posting, sending or emailing your material to the website, you still own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way of your choosing.
Please choose any information you post on the website carefully, as it will be available in the public domain for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
· your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
· your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and
· that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
· reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
· remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
· restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
Listing on the Wine Merchants UK
The prices and the terms of payment for a listing and entry in the Wine Merchants UK are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a listing for their business, said listing will automatically renew on the date of expiration except where the subscriber notifies termination thereof to Wine Merchants UK prior to the subscription’s expiration date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last annual payment made. For instances where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered.
Please Note: Any hyperlinks to external websites included within paid for subscriptions will be ‘no-follow’. To add other types of hyperlinks to Wine Merchants UK, please contact us.
Your dealings with subscribers or companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this directory and this service are solely between you and such company, partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wine Merchants UK, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
· your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
· we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
· no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Wine Merchants UK or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
Wine Merchants UK trademarks and service marks, and other Wine Merchants UK logos and product and service names are trademarks of Wine Merchants UK. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, Wine Merchants UK Marks.
Wine Merchants UK respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
· a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
· a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
· your address, email address, and telephone number;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be sent via Certified Mail to:
Wine Merchants UK
c/o No Stress Ltd
16 Brune Street
The Whole Agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Website Submission Terms
We make an effort to review as many submissions as possible, but we cannot always accept every submission. When submitting, please provide an accurate and grammatically correct title and description for your link. The title and description should reflect the content that a user would find on your site. Your site should not display popups, or attempt to install any software on the user’s computer. Your site should be complete with all links working, and with a generous amount of content. If your site is new, please consider making sure it is both complete and worthwhile to a potential user before submitting to the directory. Finally, sites containing content that is not legal in all parts of the World, or is not legally viewed by children may not be accepted. Thanks for doing your part to submit a quality site that users of this directory will love, as this will be good for your site, and our directory.
This website and its content is copyright of No Stress Ltd t/a Wine Merchants UK – © Wine Merchants UK 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.